Reflex Changelog 0.45.x
- 1 0.45.0, July 20, 2016
- 2 0.45.1, July 21, 2016
- 3 0.45.2, July 31, 2016
0.45.0, July 20, 2016
0.45.0 is our character & animation update. We've decided to split training into another release. This allows us to deliver the character & animation build earlier :) Training will become 46, I'll update the road map thread shortly.
- We've added character customisation where you can mix & match different robot parts.
- There are now 5 robots: hostile, dedlock, sentinel, tracker & hornet.
- We've changed player colouring so you CAN set your own colour in non-team modes
- Added a "glow color" you can now specify
Implemented new animations:
- We've done a full animation pass.
- We've added additive animations so the player smoothly looks around now.
- We've added IK so player feet stand on ground / ramps correctly
- We've added ragdoll (configurable in game options)
- We've made the feet lead to and pull away from the ground when jumping to make bunny hopping look "real" :)
- Standard melees & robot parts now have a chance of dropping at the end of a match.
- Grenade launcher has received it's art pass.
- We've added +crouch
- It does change the hitbox, it's a smooth transition from big<->small
- When crouched you move slower
- You can crouch in the air, so you can jump into small gaps.
- Cleaned up color overrides to be cl_colors_relative, cl_colors_enemy, cl_colors_friend. Color overrides only work when you are playing. When you are spectating it always uses the team color (or players color if not in team game)
- Profile UI now shows if you have multiple of an item
- Updated in-game roadmap
- Silhouettes can now be any colour
- Gibs/ragdoll colours & silhouette colours are now updated when you change team / colour override settings
- Added workshop buttons to title in scoreboard
- Clicking map title on scoreboard takes you to workshop
- Now get +10xp for a kill
- Carnage effect no-longer makes player go black. (helps with readability)
- Shotgun experimental now in core game
- Plasma experimental now in core game
- Flag Drag experimental now in core game
- Fixed time-code display in replay editor
- No swim animations yet
- Golden morning star isn't attaching correctly, will fix in first point release
0.45.1, July 21, 2016
- Fixed potential spinlock bug on load
- Supporter morning star now attaches properly
- Fixed Sentinel ragdoll skinning bug
- Removed eye effect from player (was attached incorrectly + not compatible with new robots)
- Fixed silhouette colours of teammates when playing team modes on zeta
- Fixed UI issue where a invalid inventory selection caused button to disappear
- Vertical coloured bar next to people on scoreboard
- Item drop now bold text & has sound effect
- re_setentityproperty now sets properties on all key frames until property changes.
- Fixed plasma impact decal projection radius
- Reduced smoke duration in plasma projectiles on high quality effects
- Increased plasma projectile light radius on high quality effects
- Tweaked light attenuation on plasma projectiles and impact effects
- Palm tree
0.45.2, July 31, 2016
Hey lads -- Just a quick build to address some critical issues.
- Added sv_allowcallvotemapmode
- Disabled match picker UI combo box when not sourcing maps from workshop (as it only works when using maps from workshop)
- Increased max mesh limit from 16k -> 20k
- Added spear mesh for Egyptian theme
General bug fixes:
- Fixed crash when entering profile screen on DX10.0 cards
- Fixed crash when awarding daily XP bonus if steam stats were not yet received
- Removed some resource re-creation occurring on resize window which seemed to be causing issues (seen in reported crashes).
- Added checks around workshop map query which seemed to be causing issues (seen in reported crashes).
- re_setentityproperty now correctly applies instantly. (wasn't working on some fields like worldspawn team colour)
- Fixed issue where replay camera was using incorrect view height (caused issues on stairs)
- Fixed issue where simulation time was slightly out of sync from replay time
- Fixed issue where player interpolation was still occurring on top of extrapolation in replays (caused additional unwanted movement)