Reflex Changelog 0.42.0
From Reflex Wiki
0.42.0, April 18, 2016 - Blaze it
- Vastly improved sky system
- New official CTF map: Skytemples by PromEUs
- Increased sun intensity and updated bloom thresholds
- Fixed crash bug caused by delaying registration of Lua widgets (was occurring with kovhud + dp2hud)
- Fixed issue where local angles were sent during map change even though they were supposed to be zerod.
- SMAA is now correctly performed in gamma space (meaning it actually does something now).
- Added a bunch of new Ancient Japan themed meshes, all of which can be seen in the new Skytemples map.
- Made pickup holograms slightly more saturated.
Notes for mappers
- You will want to update your maps with new sky settings.
- Any liquids in your maps will need their colors updated
- Any glowing materials you used may need tweaking