Reflex Changelog 0.36.x
From Reflex Wiki
Revision as of 16:11, 26 December 2015 by AEon
- Content browser for effects/meshes/materials
- Entirely Lua powered now, so get customizing.
- All meshes & brushes can now have their material type and colour overridden
- Meshes can now be uniformly scaled up and down.
- Prefab system (EntityPrefab, me_createprefab, me_breakprefab, me_updateprefab, me_destroyprefab -- full docs soon)
- Increased UI mouse scroll speed
- me_snapangle is now a float
- Pickup positions now always exposed in replay
- Changed respawn & teleporter sounds -- many more will be coming with our updated sound engine.
- Added industrial ambient sounds
- Removed a heap of profiling sections so cl_show_profiler 1 is no-longer useless
- Added r_profiler 2
- CPU & Memory optimisations for servers
- Added weapon land impulse
- Added weapon bob (see cl_weapon_bob)
- Added ultra quality settings
- Added static batching
- Removed lightmapping (we're now 100% probe-lit)
- .probe files are now redundant -- all baked lighting is saved into .light
- Can now load un-matching .light files (no more lightmap stomping the second you change anything)
- Added support for multiple reflection probes (requires DX10.1+)
- Added SMAA x1
- Added quality levels for FXAA
- Implemented NVIDIA ShadowWorks HBAO+
- Implemented LOD system
- Restored UV rotation commands
- me_getmaterial now works again when no faces are selected.
- Weapons no-longer rotate around crazy when building lights, much to newborns dissapointment.
- Fixed rotation on meshes when doing group rotations
- Editors can no longer select/delete/created player, grenade, rocket, cell, burst, stake, temp, cameraPath, vote or damage entities. We kept that bug secret for ages!
- Quad & resist effects no-longer seen on weapons on 3rd person players
- Several server bugs fixed
- Disabled stake launcher (for now)
- Lua functions: nvgFillImagePattern(), nvgLineCap(), nvgLineJoin(), nvgMiterLimit(), nvgGlobalAlpha(), nvgTextLetterSpacing()
- Lua vars: providing selected entity properties, providing selected brush properties
- me_activematerial and me_createtype are now vars not commands (they'll be saved to config / are query-able from lua)
- Added me_setentityproperty
- Added me_activealbedo and hooked it up to UI
- Added industrial theme. It's only a single bullet point, but it includes about a hundred assets and will include more over time.
- Added first-pass weapon art -- still some polishing to do.
- Revised carnage effect
- Updated hostile to match the new art style.
- Optimised some effects
- Fully themed BDM3