Reflex Changelog 0.35.x
From Reflex Wiki
Revision as of 16:13, 26 December 2015 by AEon
- Reduced air knockback on shotgun from 2 to 1.25
- Increased plasma gun splash distance (mostly for plasma climbing)
- Increased rocket splash radius from 80 to 96
- Tweaked rocket self knockback to return rocket jumps to previous behaviour
- Reduced IC damage but increased the rate it fires -- overall damage per second is slightly lower
- Players now have a 0% chance to respawn nearest to where they died (still needs work)
- Tweaked the way plasma gun self knockback is applied for much improved plasma climbing.
- Added r_desktop_composition cvar (defaults to 1)
- Fixed error dialogue when direct3d device fails to create
- Significantly reduced network traffic when editing maps
- Added support for multiple selection (control click)
- Added support for moving / cloning / texturing / rotating multiple brushes
- Added me_snapangle.
- Added me_rotate_dec / me_rotate_inc to allow rotation of selection (numpad +/-)
- Added support for rotating selections (both brushes and entities)
- Meshes: Added ivy and rubble
- Updated maps: dp4, dp5, f14p1, tephra, cpm21
Note: Lightmaps built in previous versions of Reflex will need to be rebuilt.