Reflex Changelog 0.32.x
From Reflex Wiki
Reflex Changelog 0.32.x - Explosion proof walls
0.32.0, March 4th 2015
- Splash damage now only penetrates through 9u of wall.
- Wallbanging with rockets will sort of work (to be improved later).
- Prevents "stair armour" bullshit.
- Added new mega timing (respawns 30 seconds after carrier takes 100 damage, overhealth tickdown counts).
- Implemented mega carrier & wear off effects.
- Added "MEGA" on HUD when player has mega powerup.
- Added overtime.
- Countdown to play timer no-longer says "0 seconds".
- Countdown now says FIGHT! / OVERTIME!
- Added match start / match overtime sounds.
- Fixed bug where particle emitters with relative particles had an incorrect AABB.
- Fixed dedicated server spinlock bug when new client connects to server with banned players.
- Server information now re-published to steam after loss of steam connection.
- Updated server command list to contain "kick" and "remove" commands.
- Fixed crash bug when destroying effects (reported from crash reports).
- Fixed issue where player colours were not working correctly (too dark, first colour was multiplied through everything).
- Temporarily removed
cl_input_subframeas it's causing input issues.
- Fixed bug where carnage respawn sound is heard when game starts (despite carnage not being there).
- Players (& team) should now lose point if player dies to world (eg lava).
- Killing a team mate will now correctly reduce team score.
- Carnage is now dropped on team change.
- Carnage is now dropped on disconnect.
0.32.1, March 6th 2015
- Fixed MegaHealth not spawning correctly when game starts.
- Further tweaked movement values to bring speeds closer to 0.31 levels.
- Mega carrier effect now scales with effect quality settings.
- Network protocol updated.