From Reflex Wiki
Revision as of 14:10, 25 February 2015 by AEon (Info from newborn.)
|Set the visual quality of the textures.|
Settings, depend on parameter value:
- Low quality textures, compressed into DXT1.
- Lower quality geometry buffers (32 bit).
- Medium quality textures, compressed into a mixture of DXT1/DXT5
- Medium quality sampling, linear.
- Medium quality geometry buffers.
- High quality textures, textures are compressed into BC6H/BC7, this option requires DirectX 11 hardware support.
- High quality sampling, anisotropic.
- High quality geometry buffers (FP16s etc.).